Hospital Council of East Central Michigan
Hospital Council of East Central Michigan (HCECM) is organized to serve licensed general and special hospitals within the east central Michigan region.
The Purpose of the corporation is to provide a forum for issue identification, discussion, and collective action, which is responsive to the needs expressed by member hospitals in their continued effort to discharge their individual and collective responsibilities.
- To identify problems and the needs of member hospitals in the region and surrounding areas.
- To make recommendations to member organizations, health planning bodies, government agencies, and other pertinent organizations.
- To discuss issues and policy development and disseminte that information to appropriate public, planning bodies, governmental units and their components, and other associations and health care professions.
- To communicate with recognized bodies whose activities affect the services of the members--informing and educating these groups on health care delivery matters.
- To keep member organizations apprised of all legislation and matters affecting them.
- To encourage government and management progress, advancement, and education in hospital administration.