Aleda E. Lutz VAMC Hosting a Telehealth (Virtual Care) Fair
The Aleda E. Lutz VAMC is hosting a Telehealth (Virtual Care) Fair on Friday, September 16, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the pavilion, located in the north parking lot at 1500 Weiss St., Saginaw, MI 48602. Veterans, caregivers of Veterans and non-enrolled Veterans are welcome to explore all that Telehealth has to offer! We will be demonstrating a variety of Telehealth options available for use during healthcare appointments.
We have several different types of Telehealth options available:
- VA Video Connect (VVC)
- Clinical Video Telehealth (CVT) Clinic-based visit
- Store and Forward (SFT) includes Tele-Eye Screening and Tele-Dermatology
- Home Telehealth (HT) for management of chronic conditions.
Benefits of Telehealth Virtual care:
- Cost Savings
- Connection with specialist at distant locations
- Reduced wait times
- Anywhere to Anywhere care
Come on out and see how easy and convenient Telehealth can be for you.
We will have vendors and staff available to answer any questions. For non-enrolled Veterans, stop by the Eligibility booth to see if you qualify for health care benefits. Refreshments will be provided.