Covenant Kids Turns 10. Telethon April 27.
Covenant HealthCare is the regional leader in providing extraordinary health care services to children:
- ACS Verified Pediatric Trauma Center, one of only seven in Michigan verified to care for the whole family in an emergency.
- Level III Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (RNICU) offering the highest level of critical care for infants.
- Regional Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) serving mid-Michigan and the northern lower Michigan region for critically ill infants and children through the age of 17.
- Community-based urgent care through MedExpress. Extensive clinical programs for children (autism, diabetes, rehabilitation, cardiology, and more).
The Covenant Kids fund receives money through on-going philanthropic activities organized by hospital employees, community organizations, and individuals. Every spring, the Covenant HealthCare Foundation hosts one major fundraising event to raise money for the fund, the Covenant Kids Telethon.
The Telethon showcases impactful examples of extraordinary care for kids across the region thanks to Covenant Kids and the businesses, organizations and individuals who support it. Every penny of every dollar donated to the Covenant Kids Fund where dollars stay local and go directly to support medical programs and equipment for kids.
The 10th Annual Covenant Kids Telethon will air live on WNEM TV5 from noon until 5:00 pm Saturday, April 27, 2019 from the Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum in Saginaw. The Telethon will be hosted by WNEM TV5 personalities and Covenant employees, featuring stories of local Covenant Kids (past pediatric patients) and their families.
Want to participate in the Telethon?
- Watch it on WNEM TV5
- Call 1.855.475.KIDS to make a pledge
- Or, join us at the Mid-Michigan Children’s Museum
If you would like to get involved with Covenant Kids, contact Karen Luplow, Covenant Kids Coordinator, at 989.583.4166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found at www.covenantkidsmi.comor Facebook.com/CovenantKidsMI
See more in the Covenant Kids Stories playlist at YouTube.com/CovenantHealthCare