Hills & Dales General Hospital hosts 23rd Annual Golf Outing
Cass City, MI – August 23, 2021, Hills & Dales General Hospital hosted their 23rd Annual Golf Outing in early August and enjoyed a great day out on the courses! Ubly Heights had 29 teams participate and Rolling Hills hosted 15 teams. Additionally, there were over 40 sponsors for the event! This year’s golf outing raised over $38,000, making it the most successful golf outing to date.
Each year, the Foundation Board reviews requests from hospital departments for new equipment, updated technology, or other items that may be needed. In 2020, just like for many people, our normal events were cancelled. The 2021 golf outing will have a huge impact on the number of requests that will be able to be funded this year!
Danielle Blaine, Foundation and Marketing Director, says, “We are so thankful for the support we receive for the golf outing. Each year it grows a little bit more and that allows us to give a little bit more back to the hospital. We enjoyed almost perfect weather this year and had a really great time.”
Ubly Heights Winners 2021:
- Mixed Team: Team Jensen: Dr. Steven Jensen, Todd Jensen, Shawn Jensen and Christie Bishop, (60)
- Women’s Team: Marlette & Deckerville Hospital: Angie McConnachie, Kim Gentner, Jenna Muxlow and Christina Medici, (74)
- Men's Team: Team Ligrow: Jon Ligrow, Dave Weiler, Mark Pisarek, and Ryan Pisarek, (60)
Rolling Hills Winners 2021:
- Men’s Team: Team Haag: Nathan Haag, Danny Haag, Doug McArthur, and Jeff Tuckey, (32)
- Women’s Team: Team Robbins: Jessica Robbins, Laura Curtis, Dawn VanVliet and Kelli McIntyre, (39)
- Mixed Team: Thumb Insurance Agency: Pat Steck, Val Peters, Whitney Kilbourn, and Dawn Pisarek, (34)