Marlette Regional Hospital Foundation Thanks Supporters “Record Setting Tree of Shining Love Event”
The Marlette Regional Hospital (MRH) Foundation would like to sincerely thank supporters of the 31st Annual Tree of Shining Love. Thanks to the support and generosity of 227 donors, 41 sponsors, and 1 major donor, this year’s event was a record-setter netting over $51,000 for a for the MRH Long Term Care lighting and Laboratory upgrade projects at Marlette Regional Hospital.
The MRH Foundation’s Tree of Shining Love (TSL) event provides a unique, annual opportunity for the public to honor the special people in their lives while supporting local health care services. Those honored and memorialized were recognized in a special presentation at the Tree of Shining Love Ceremony on December 8th. A special tribute will air at 7:05 p.m. Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve on Sanilac Broadcasting station 97.7 WTGV/FM and pictures and the TSL presentation will be posted on our Facebook page over the holidays.
On behalf of the MRH Foundation, we would like to thank the following sponsors:
- Gold Stars Sponsor: Gordon & Gayle Miller Foundation.
- Tree Sponsors: Grupo Antolin - Michigan, Inc., Lotus Schultz in memory of Ralph Schultz, Tri-County Bank
- Poinsettia Sponsors: Anderson Trucking Company, Christina Burns in memory of Joann Janice Burns, Kenneth & Sandra McCoy in memory of Frank McCoy, John & Carol Melton in memory of Margaret Ann Bain, Dr. Clif Clendenan in memory of Ray & Hilda Clendenan, Holly Clendenan & Lyle Clendenan.
- Hospitality Sponsors: Collection Services, Coverys Insurance Services, CrosLex FOE Aerie #4465 Hasselschwert Consulting, LLC in honor of the Amazing Employees at MRH, Infinitt North America, Liebler Insurance Agency, Managed Care Partners, Inc., Marlette Roofing & Sheet Metal Co., MRH Laboratory Staff in honor of Maylee Stump & Team Stump, Northrop Trucking Inc., SEMCO ENERGY Dan Sullivan in memory of Leo Sullivan, Margaret J. Thrall in memory of Richard E. Thrall, Value Midwest in memory of Linda Williams.
- Satin Bow Sponsors: Chris & Linda Clark, Ruth Grzelakowski in memory of Henry S. Grzelakowski, Preston Orr Family in memory of Preston Orr & In honor of Daniel Orr Sons Hardware, John & Carol Melton in Memory of Dr. Gordon Hitt Lightner, Mr. & Mrs. William Rakow, Dale & Patricia Wingert in memory of Marvin & Emily F. Wingert.
- Program Sponsors: Anderson, Tuckey, Bernhardt, & Doran, P.C., Beagios Franchises Inc. of Marlette in honor of Edward & Janice Herron, Rosann & Jack Clark, Barbara J. Deming in memory of Carl Miller, Janice C. Diebolt in memory of Marion Kohler, Drillock Law Firm in memory of William James Drillock, Ron & Sherry Flor in memory of Henry & Rose Kreilach, Staci Fromwiller in memory of Ralph & Ann Fromwiller, Hope Community Christian Church in memory of Rhonda L. Mahaffy and Don Thomas, Gene Izydorek in memory of Patricia M. Izydorek, Dale C. Miller in memory of Claud & Margaret Miller, Janet Moore in memory of Beatrice Mae Harneck, Oncology/Hemotology Associates of Saginaw Valley, P.C., Dale Stratton in memory of Beatrice Mae Harneck.
- In-Kind Sponsors: North Branch Bakery
- Others Contributors: Special thanks to the 4 C’s of the Clendenan Family, Connie, Clif, Chris & Carol; to Mrs. Sarah Opperman’s 1st grade class at Marlette Elementary School; Pastor Bryce Hager of Marlette Bible Truth Church; special volunteers Jean Morgan & Gayle Boyne; to our dedicated MRH Foundation Community Relations Committee members and Development Council Chair, Terry Haske.
The Marlette Regional Hospital Foundation would like to thank the Gordon & Gayle Miller Foundation for their exceptionally generous $30,000 contribution to this year’s event.
Barbara Peake, Foundation & Marketing Data Specialist
Marlette Regional Hospital
For more information about the Tree of Shining Love, please visit www.marletteregionalhospital.org or call the MRH Foundation at 989-635-4011.