Marlette Regional Hospital’s $10 Sports Physicals in July
Marlette Regional Hospital’s family healthcare offices are currently offering reduced price sports physicals to area athletes for a cost of ten dollars, and half of the proceeds will be donated back to local schools’ athletic programs in the fall.
For the month of July, the following offerings will be available:
• All month by appointment at Mayville Family HealthCare located at 2180 Ohmer Road in Mayville. Call 989-843-5135 to schedule.
• All month by appointment at Kingston Family HealthCare located at 5988 State Street in Kingston. Call 989-683-2221 to schedule.
• July 16th from 2 – 5:30 p.m. on a walk-in basis at Family HealthCare of Brown City located at 4472 Main Street in Brown City.
• July 16th from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 3 p.m. on a walk-in basis at North Branch Family HealthCare located at 4000 Huron Street in North Branch.
• July 25th from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. by appointment at Marlette Family HealthCare located at 2750 Main Street, Suite 2 in Marlette. Call 989-635-4104 to schedule.
Additional opportunities will be offered in August. An annual well-child exam can also be scheduled and that visit can count as your child’s sport physical if he/she has not had a well-child exam in this calendar year. Well-child exams are a preventative service benefit covered at 100% by health insurance plans. A sport physical form will need to be taken to the well-child visit to ensure completion by the family healthcare provider.
Check out additional events and information by visiting us online at www.marletteregionalhospital.org or “like us” on Facebook.